Breaking changes will be listed here.
- Default configuration is now merged again. Fixing 2021 05 20
- The "Power On Printer" button now requires power_devices under the printer section in KlipperScreen.conf the power_devices allowed are those defined in the config of moonraker of the printer The "Power" panel will be in the Menu if there are power devices found
- The "Power On Printer" button now requires that the printer name in KlipperScreen.conf and the power device in moonraker.conf to have the same name. The "Power" panel will be in the Menu if there are power devices found
- The Preheat panel has been deprecated in favor of an all in one Temperature panel
Remove preheat panel from your Klipperscreen.conf or replace the occurrences of preheat with temperature
- Default configuration is not merged if a user configuration is set for a specific option
For instance, if
menu __main is user defined, the main menu will not have any defaults.